Who doesn’t love the wonderful taste of garlic bread sticks? Cheesy garlic sticks are the cause of many missed meals, due to happy snacking. This easy cheesy garlic sticks recipe exceeds all expectations!
This amazing-looking treat will have guests thinking you spent hours in the kitchen, but we know better.
Using store-bought pizza dough allows our cheesy garlic sticks to be made quickly. Just roll it out—you’ll want a classic crust, not a thin crust.
Now that you know how fast and easy it is to make our cheesy garlic sticks, why not double the recipe? Dipped in sauce or eaten plain, they’re guaranteed to disappear in a flash.
Cheesy Garlic Sticks Recipe
- 1 tube pizza dough, classic
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and roll out pizza dough to fit baking sheet.
- Saute garlic with melted butter over medium high heat until lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- Brush garlic and butter on dough. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese evenly over dough. Sprinkle with garlic salt and dried oregano.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is slightly browned. Cut garlic sticks to desired size with pizza cutter.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce and enjoy.
You want these cheesy garlic sticks to be a little chewy so keep an eye on the oven. Don’t over bake them!