Impress your guests this holiday season with a cookie that is super easy to make and will melt in their mouths! Our easy coconut macaroons recipe can be made in a snap.
It only takes 10-12 minutes to toast a bag of sweetened flaked coconut on a cookie sheet. While it cools, mix together milk, vanilla, and salt. Add the toasted coconut and beaten egg white and you’re ready to spoon it on cookie sheets. Head to the oven and they’ll be finished in less than 15 minutes.
They’re so quick and easy your kids could probably make them while you put your feet up and supervise. Just make sure they don’t sample too many and leave some for company. On second thought, you might want to double the recipe!
Easy Coconut Macaroons Recipe
what you'll need
- 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 14 oz bag sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg whites
let's do it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread coconut in a single layer on cookie sheet and toast in oven 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently for even toasting. Set coconut aside to cool.
- Mix milk, vanilla, salt and cooled coconut together until well combined. Whisk egg white in separate bowl until foamy. Add egg whites to coconut mixture and combine.
- Scoop by heaping tablespoon and drop 2" apart on baking sheet and bake 12-15 minutes, until bottoms are golden brown.
- Remove from baking sheet and place on cooling rack. Serve once cooled and enjoy!