Easy Oven Bacon Video
Achieving perfect bacon every time is enticing. In this case, the frying pan and the microwave don’t make the cut. Our easy oven bacon recipe procures winning results in less than 30 minutes without fret or fuss! Who would have thought?
This recipe is better than frying bacon on the stovetop because it’s substantially less messy and produces some sexy-looking meat candy! You now have the ability to leave your little bacon friends unattended and focus on other things.
Use this recipe to stack in an einkorn grilled BLT with avocado or crumble it up and toss it into your favorite hearty spinach salad. Either way, you won’t be disappointed!
Easy Oven Bacon Recipe
Holy bacon! Get the best bacon on the planet every single time with this super simple recipe for quick and easy oven bacon.
Yield: 12 servings
- thick-cut bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet. Lay as many slices of bacon on the paper as you would like. They can be touching, just not overlapping.
- Place the bacon in the oven and bake for 12 minutes. Rotate the pan for even cooking then bake for 10 minutes more. Watch carefully during the last 2 minutes to prevent burning. It's done when dark and crispy.
- Remove the pan form the oven and set on a cooling rack. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Simply slide the parchment paper into the trash when it has cooled. Clean up is done!
Thick-cut bacon is best for this technique. You can find it packaged, but you can also get it from the butcher at your local supermarket!
Calories: 70kcal, Protein: 6g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 240mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!