Easy Thai Lettuce Wraps
For an easy, low-calorie Asian-inspired meal, try our easy Thai lettuce wraps with chicken and rice noodles.
Keep it simple by using leftover chicken or even a rotisserie chicken from your local supermarket.
The marinade dressing is a cinch to make. Soy sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, lime juice, garlic, and a little brown sugar mixed together creates a delicious combination of spicy and sweet.
We wrapped our chicken, noodles, and carrots in bibb lettuce for a creamy flavor and crunchy texture and topped it off with some cilantro.
Thai lettuce wraps are simple to put together and make a healthy mid-week dinner or party appetizer.
Easy thai lettuce wraps recipe
There’s just something about this copycat PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps recipe and delicious sauce that keep you coming back for more.
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 green onions, thinly, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 package Chinese rice noodles
- 2 carrots, julienned
- cilantro, for garnish
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- Bibb lettuce
- Mix marinade/dressing ingredients.
- Put chicken and half of dressing in plastic resealable bag. Marinate 30 minutes (or overnight).
- Cook rice noodles in large pot of salted water until tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
- Transfer to platter.
- Add chicken to platter and top with carrots, cilantro and sesame seeds.
- Set out platter, bibb lettuce and remaining dressing.
- Let everyone make their own custom wraps!
Turn your wraps into a salad by chopping your lettuce and topping with chicken, carrots, and noodles¡
Calories: 385kcal, Carbohydrates: 40g, Protein: 27g, Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 73mg, Sodium: 3271mg, Potassium: 436mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 17g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!