Enjoy a healthy start to your day with this fruit breakfast bowl! It uses the season’s freshest produce for a wholesome and delicious morning meal.
Greek yogurt is thicker, denser and tastes more indulgent than regular yogurt, but you can substitute an equal amount of any yogurt that you prefer.
Berries, peaches, bananas and grapes are at their best in summer, which means they’re usually less expensive, too. This recipe makes the best of the season!
You’ll love this refreshing and light fruit breakfast bowl.
Fruit Breakfast Bowl Recipe
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup raspberries, or blackberries
- 2 peaches, fresh, ripe
- 1 banana, ripe, sliced
- 1 cup red grapes, or green grapes
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped, such as pecans or almonds
- 2 Tbsp thick-cut oats
- Place all fruit into a large bowl and mix until evenly combined. Divide fruit evenly between 4 small bowls or cups and set aside.
- Add yogurt and honey into the large bowl and mix until completely combined. Spoon approximately ¼ cup of the yogurt sauce over each bowl of fruit.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and thick-cut oats and enjoy!
Choose your favorite summer fruit to make this recipe your own!