Simple Hot Artichoke Dip
Entertaining for a crowd? Make it easy on yourself by serving this hot artichoke dip recipe!
Feta cheese, chopped artichoke hearts, minced garlic, diced red peppers and Parmesan cheese are mixed together with light mayo in mere minutes.
Place the mixture into a shallow baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. That’s all there is to it!
The nice thing is that it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated, leaving you plenty of time to whip up more dishes.
Bake your hot appetizers at the same time and keep them on warming trays—that is, if they last long enough.
Taking this to someone else’s house? Just wrap the baking dish in foil or use a thermal carrier to keep it warm. Don’t forget the pita chips!
Step this dip recipe up a notch by serving it in a homemade bread bowl!
Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 8 oz feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl and pour into shallow baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes until top begins to brown.
- Serve with chips or veggies. Enjoy!