Microgreens Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
Your ticket to an elegant and fresh side dish starts right here! This microgreens salad recipe with lime vinaigrette dressing is simple and delicious.
If you’re asking what microgreens are exactly —they’re a tiny form of young, edible greens produced from various kinds of vegetables, herbs and other plants. They are much lighter in flavor than the mature plant and are more nutrient dense. If microgreens aren’t a convenient choice, just substitute with Bibb lettuce instead.
The citrus vinaigrette is so easy to make and the perfect complement to the greens and shaved radishes. Just a little olive oil, seasonings and lime juice whisked together and your leafy greens will have a fabulous zesty flavor.
Serve this salad with your favorite fresh fish or grilled chicken and enjoy!
Microgreens Salad Recipe
- 1 pkg microgreens
- 6 radishes, halved or sliced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- Place the microgreens and radishes into a serving bowl and reserve in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- At the last moment before serving, dress the salad lightly with dressing, sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Enjoy!