Parmesan Zucchini Bites
With just 5 ingredients and only 15 minutes of prep, Parmesan zucchini bites are one of the simplest dishes that you can make! They’re tasty and good for you, too.
You can use a regular baking sheet if you don’t have a baking rack—but a baking rack will keep the zucchini bites stay firmer because it allows water from the veggie to evaporate more easily.
Check out some of our other healthy recipe ideas here.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Parmesan Zucchini Bites Recipe
One of our most popular recipes!Try these fast, easy and flavorful Parmesan zucchini bites today—they’re perfect for any occasion!
Yield: 4 -6 servings
- 3 medium zucchini
- garlic salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place a rack inside a baking sheet. If you don’t have a rack, just spray the baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Trim both ends from the zucchini and slice diagonally into ¼"-thick slices. Arrange the zucchini slices in a single layer on the rack or baking sheet. Sprinkle zucchini with garlic salt and flip each piece so that the garlic salt is on the bottom.
- Brush tops of zucchini lightly with olive oil and top each slice with Parmesan cheese. Use as little or as much as you would like, then sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake 10–15 minutes or just until zucchini is soft and Parmesan is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and allow zucchini to cool about 5 minutes before serving. Season with additional garlic salt if necessary, then enjoy!
These zucchini bites make a yummy side dish, appetizer or snack!
Calories: 88kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 5g, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 8mg, Sodium: 222mg, Potassium: 266mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!
Oooo love that idea!
Really good but you should add red pepper flakes for a kick!,