Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
This pull-apart pizza bread is a quick and easy snack for any hungry group and you can include any pizza topping your family desires!
Brush a little garlic butter on the pull-apart, and every bite is guaranteed to be tasty, even if it isn’t smothered in cheese.
Pull-Apart Pizza Bread Recipe
Looking for a crowd pleasing dish to serve up? Skip the pizza pie and dig right into our warm and gooey pizza pull-apart pizza bread.
Yield: 10 appetizer servings
- 1 loaf artisan white bread, or French bread
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 12 - 15 slices mozzarella cheese
- 20 - 25 pieces pepperoni
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup pizza sauce, or marinara sauce, heated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make cuts in crosshatch pattern across the top of bread but do not cut all the way through bread.
- Stir garlic powder into melted butter then brush inside cuts and on top of bread.
- Fill cut areas with mozzarella and pepperoni and sprinkle with Parmesan on top and inside bread.
- Wrap entire loaf in aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes. Remove foil, return to oven for additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with warmed pizza sauce or marinara for dipping.
Our pull-apart pizza bread isn’t just for game day. This recipe also makes an excellent treat for kids’ birthday parties!
Calories: 246kcal, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 13g, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 37mg, Sodium: 550mg, Potassium: 35mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!