Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
Quality cooking doesn’t have to be complicated. Our roasted cauliflower steaks recipe is case in point. Best part is, it’s inexpensive, easy to make and so flavorful, you don’t feel like you’re compromising flavor in favor of health.
All you have to do is slice the cauliflower evenly then season liberally using olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bada bing, you have a great-tasting side dish or low-carb vegetarian entrée.
With just 10-minutes to prepare this dish, this is a great weeknight recipe. And if you think this is good, you also have to give our roasted cabbage steaks recipe a whirl sometime too!
Roasted cauliflower steaks recipe
These roasted cauliflower steaks are amazing. Quality cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Check out this easy recipe!
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 head cauliflower, medium-sized
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely-grated
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the olive oil and garlic. Carefully slice the cauliflower into 1–1½" slices. The slices from the center will easily stay in one piece. Try to keep the outer slices whole as well. Brush both sides with garlic and oil mixture. Season both sides of the slices with salt. Place the cauliflower "steaks" on the parchment-lined pan with the best-looking side up. Sprinkle each piece with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the center of the cauliflower is tender when pierced with a knife and the exterior is golden brown.
- Serve nice and hot. Enjoy!
To ensure the best possible flavor, make sure to season both sides of the cauliflower steaks well!
Calories: 93kcal, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 84mg, Potassium: 296mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!