Printable Birthday Party Hats
What’s a birthday without hats? We’ve come up with printable birthday party hats to add that special touch to the festivities. They’re one of a kind but neutral enough for any theme and they’re free!
You’ll have these cuties made in no time—they’re that easy. Forget the trip to the store, we’ve got you covered. Download our free printable, print on card stock then cut out using scissors or a precision knife.
If using a precision knife, you’ll want to cut on a cutting mat. It protects not only the surface on which you are cutting but also keeps your knife blade nice and sharp.
Next, use a hole punch where indicated, bend the paper into that familiar cone shape then hot glue or tape seams together. Check your scrap supplies for pom poms, Ric Rac or other materials that can be used for embellishments.
Once decorated, thread narrow elastic or ribbon through each hole, knotting to secure. Hand them out to the kids as they arrive or set them at each place setting.
- birthday hat printable
- card stock
- scissors or precision knife
- cutting mat
- hole punch
- glue gun and glue sticks
- narrow elastic or ribbon
- pom poms, Ric Rac and glitter (optional)
- Download [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/printable-birthday-party-hats-cherylstyle-cheryl-najafi-purple-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Purple Party Hats”]purple birthday party hat printable[/url] or [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/printable-birthday-party-hats-cherylstyle-cheryl-najafi-blue-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Blue Birthday Hats”]blue birthday party hat printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Cut out with scissors or precision knife.
- Hole punch where indicated.
- Bend paper into cone shape.
- Hot glue where indicated.
- Top with pom pom or line bottom with Ric Rac for extra flair.
- Thread elastic or ribbon through holes, secure with knot.