Pretend food seems to cost more than real food these days! Our play food labels are a quick, easy and inexpensive craft that the kids will love! And if they mess something up, just print out another one!
Our printables fit a baking soda box, sour cream container and soup cans that have no sharp edges. You can easily adjust the scale in your print settings to fit whatever size containers you have.
Play food labels instructions
- printable play food labels
- empty containers (baking soda box, cans, water bottles, etc.)
- Mod Podge
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/printable-play-food-labels-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Printable play food labels”]printable play food labels[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out where indicated. Coat undersides of labels with Mod Podge, allow them to dry then adhere to containers with a second coat of Mod Podge. This will help eliminate air bubbles and give a smoother appearance.
- Once dry, they’re ready for hours of playtime!