You don’t have to be a master DIY-er to create great homemade gifts for the bride. With our easy-to-use printable bridal craft stencils and a blank canvas of choice, you’ll have all the essentials to make great gifts!
We’ve created stencils with fun sayings for the bachelorette party and all the special events leading up to her big day. We played around with sashes, tote bags and t-shirts, but with the right paints and brushes, you can make any fun party swag that fits the bill.
Experiment with fabric paints that match the bride’s wedding colors, and of course, it’s not a gift unless there’s glitter! We’re confident that you and your best pals will be pleased with the results!
If you think the bride-to-be will love this shirt and tote, she will definitely love some comfortable and bling-worthy DIY bride sneakers to wear the day of!
Printable bridal craft stencils instructions
- bridal craft stencils (Kiss the Bachelorette, Best Bride Ever and Bachelorette)
- canvas of choice (t-shirt, sash, tote bag, etc…)
- card stock
- precision knife
- spray adhesive
- fabric paint
- foam brush or stencil brush
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/printable-bridal-craft-stencils-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank”]bridal craft stencils[/url] printable and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/” target=”_blank”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on card stock and cut out using a precision knife.
- Lay your canvas of choice out on a flat, protected work surface. Insert a piece of cardboard between or under canvas.
- Spray the back of the stencil with adhesive. Place and adhere where desired.
- Using a brush, dab fabric paint evenly onto the stencil cutout and onto the canvas. Once coated, carefully lift off the stencil and allow paint to dry completely before touching.