A recipe for authentic limoncello can take forever to make! When your life is hectic, sneaking a chance to enjoy a cocktail is a miracle! Get your adult beverage how you want it, when you want it, with this easy limoncello spritzer recipe.
This cocktail tastes better than pre-bottled hard lemonade because it’s fresh, fizzy and easy to make a big batch—especially when your favorite friends are coming over to join in on the fun. Fresh lemon juice adds a nice organic flavor and the drink itself is so refreshing you can hardly taste the alcohol! The best part about this recipe is that you can easily modify the amount of sugar or even use a sugar substitute to save a few calories! You can also swap the regular lemon lime soda for the ‘diet’ variety.
We used a cocktail shaker to mix the ingredients, but if you don’t have one at home and are just making a single serving, simply pour everything into a pint glass then strain into your cocktail glass. This drink recipe got rave reviews from everyone in the test kitchen, so we’re sure it will be a hit with your crew too—even the menfolk will love it! Cheers!
Easy limoncello spritzer recipe
what you'll need
- cocktail shaker
- lemon juice 1/2 of a large lemon
- 2 oz citrus flavored vodka
- 3 oz lemon lime soda
- 2 tsp sugar or sugar substitute
- lemon wheel for garnish if desired
let's do it
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice then add fresh-squeezed lemon, citrus vodka, lemon lime soda and sugar.
- Shake cocktail shaker gently.
- Strain the ingredients into a martini or cocktail glass filled with ice then garnish with a lemon wheel.
- Serve and enjoy!