With just two simple ingredients, you’re practically halfway done preparing your vanilla flavored vodka iced tea cocktail. This drink was an immediate winner as soon as we discovered it was naturally sweet!
All you have to do is make vanilla flavored black tea, put it on ice then add a shot of vanilla flavored vodka. Boom, you’re sipping happily in no time at all. This is a cocktail that can be served virtually anytime, anywhere—especially when you prepare the tea in advance.
Here’s the thing—this sweet-tasting adult beverage has plenty of giddyup, so you’re gonna have to make sure you don’t kick back too many too fast. They just taste so darn good!
If you already have a bottle of vodka in your liquor cabinet, but it’s not flavored, throw a couple of vanilla beans in the bottle and allow it to marinate for a week or longer. Shazaam, you’ve just saved yourself from making a run to the liquor store.
Vanilla Vodka Iced Tea Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 4 vanilla flavored black tea bags
- 4 oz vanilla flavored vodka
- Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan or teakettle. When the water achieves a boil, pour the water into a large measuring cup then add the tea bags. Allow the tea bags to steep for approximately 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add a generous amount of ice to each glass then evenly divide the tea into the glasses. You may need to add extra ice after the drink is complete.
- Add 2 oz of vanilla vodka to each glass, using a shot glass or jigger (you can even ‘eyeball it’ if you want).
- Stir and enjoy!
You can buy vanilla beans in the supermarket for just a few dollars—that’s a lot less expensive than buying a new bottle of flavored vodka!