Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo chicken dip is really the perfect appetizer in our opinion and our version also happens to be keto-friendly! (And oh so delicious.) Buffalo flavored dishes are especially perfect for football season and always tend to be the crowd-pleasers. We feel confident this buffalo chicken dip recipe is sure to be one of the favorites at your next game day party!
Serve it up with some bread or crackers for a more indulgent snack or celery sticks, cucumbers, and bell pepper slices for keto-friendly and low-carb conscious friends and family.
One of the best parts of this dip is that it warms up so well! Store it in the fridge for up to 4 days and just warm up your desired portion in the microwave. It’s a perfect lunch on top of celery sticks or mix in some cauliflower rice for a full meal. Yum.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Tips
- Serve with celery sticks and cucumber slices to keep this keto-friendly.
- Serve with your favorite bread for those not sticking to a keto diet.
- To get finely shredded chicken, use an electric hand mixer to shred.
- Add more buffalo sauce if you want to kick up the heat!
- Top with some green onions for a fresh flavor and beautiful color.
Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 lb chicken , cooked & shredded
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and grease an 8x8 or 7x4 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, mayo, cheddar, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, parsley, and pepper until completely smooth.
- Fold in the shredded chicken and mix until completely combined.
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake for 20-30 minutes until bubbling. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.