At Everyday Dishes we’re choco-holics, so making our chocolate dessert lasagna recipe was a no-brainer! Layers of graham crackers, cream cheese, whipped cream and pudding make a dish that is surprisingly light and fluffy, has beautiful layers and is super easy to make.
You’ll want to prepare this scrumptious treat well ahead of time—it needs a good three hours in the fridge to set before serving. It takes only a few steps to put together, so it’s great for a dinner party or that upcoming potluck.
Our recipe makes generous portions for 12-15 people, but if it’s just you and your family, don’t worry! This ‘lasagna’ will keep 2-3 days in the fridge. Of course, it’s so yummy that you won’t have leftovers that long!
Chocolate Dessert Lasagna Recipe
what you'll need
let's do it
- Cover bottom of baking dish with chocolate grahams, breaking to fit if needed, then set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, milk and salt in medium-sized bowl until no lumps remain. Fold half container of whipped topping into cream cheese mixture; reserve remaining half container of whipped topping.
- Beat pudding mix with 3 cups milk in separate mixing bowl for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Spread half of cream cheese mixture evenly over graham layer in baking dish. Place half of pudding mixture over cream cheese; spread evenly. Cover pudding with additional layer of graham crackers and repeat layers of cream cheese and pudding. Top with reserved whipped topping or whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed graham cracker crumbs or shaved chocolate, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Cut into squares, serve cold and enjoy!
One Last Thing