No-Bake Piña Colada Pie Video
If you like piña coladas…you’ll love our (non-alcoholic) piña colada pie! The fact that it’s a no-bake, no-cook recipe is really just icing on the cake. Err—icing on the pie.
Its tropical pineapple and coconut flavors are oh-so delicious—like something you could enjoy on a beach! (And, really, you should.)
Cream of coconut is readily available in grocery stores. You’ll most likely find it in the same aisle as the mixers, near the margarita mix.
Piña Colada Pie Recipe
- 1 almond pie crust recipe, or premade graham cracker crust
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 3.4 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup pineapple, canned, finely chopped, blotted dry
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes, divided
- Refrigerate crust while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment, beat cream cheese until completely smooth. With mixer on medium-low, slowly begin beating in the pineapple juice, scraping the bowl as often as necessary to ensure there are no lumps.
- Once pineapple juice and cream cheese are combined and silky smooth, stir in cream of coconut and mix thoroughly. Add entire package of instant vanilla pudding and beat on medium-high speed for 2 full minutes until thick and creamy. Add ½ cup chopped pineapple and ¼ cup sweetened coconut.
- Take the remaining ¼ cup of sweetened coconut and spread it over the bottom of the prepared pie crust. Fold 2 cups of whipped topping into the filling, reserving the remainder for topping the pie. Once whipped topping is fully incorporated, transfer filling into prepared pie crust and smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, top the pie with remaining whipped topping, sprinkle with toasted coconut, slice and serve!