Buttery puff pastry, tangy goat cheese, fresh herbs and tomatoes are all that’s needed for this tasty recipe.
Use heirloom tomatoes for a sweet and fruity flavor that pairs well with parsley, thyme and rosemary.
Our tomato and goat cheese puff pastry pizza is full of great flavors and it’s simple to make.
Serve it as an appetizer at your next gathering or as a main dish on pizza night.
Puff Pastry Pizza Recipe
what you'll need
- 1 box puff pastry thawed
- 4 oz package soft goat cheese crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary chopped
- 4-6 heirloom tomatoes sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
let's do it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Lightly flour work surface and rolling pin and roll puff pastry sheets out thinly.
- Top both sheets with half of goat cheese, garlic, parsley, thyme and rosemary then layer with tomatoes. Sprinkle remaining spices and goat cheese on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
- Slice and serve!