Instant Pot Potato Salad
Not only is this Instant Pot Potato Salad super easy, it’s super delicious! And, we’ve left out the mayo and added in a lemon and red wine vinaigrette for a fresh taste that’s healthier than traditional potato salad.
If you don’t have an Instant Pot, don’t worry. You can easily make the potatoes and cauliflower on the stovetop. Just fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Toss in the potatoes and cauliflower and remove when they are soft, but not mushy. Then, finish up the recipe as normal.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Instant Pot Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs fingerling potatoes, (multiple colors make it very pretty)
- 1/2 lb cauliflower, broken into large florets (optional)
- 4 scallions, sliced thin white and green parts
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- lemon zest, from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse the potatoes and put into the Instant Pot on the rack with 1 cup of water.
- Set to High Pressure and set timer for 8 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, mix the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- When the timer is up, release the pressure on the Instant Pot manually. Take potatoes out and slice in quarters. Careful - they will be hot! We recommend handling with oven mitts or a dish towel.
- If you are using cauliflower, add to the Instant Pot on the rack. Add 1/4 cup more water. Set to High Pressure and set timer for 3 minutes.
- When the timer is up, release the pressure on the Instant Pot manually. Take the cauliflower out and, if necessary, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Mix the potatoes and cauliflower with the dressing while they are still hot so that the dressing will be absorbed into the dressing.
- Serve at room temperature.
Recipe by Monica Ford. | Photography by Viker Media.