This artichoke crab dip recipe makes a delicious appetizer that is super easy to make. We’ve taken artichoke dip to new heights by adding delectable lump crab meat as a filling.
We ate ours with crackers but toasted slices of baguette, vegetable sticks or even pita chips would be awesome. Also, for a different depth of flavor, swap out the Parmesan for Asiago cheese. So many options!
Step this dip recipe up a notch by serving it in a homemade bread bowl!
Artichoke Crab Dip Recipe
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 oz crab meat, lumps, crumbled
- 8 oz feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8" square baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix artichoke hearts, crab meat, feta cheese, garlic, both bell peppers, Parmesan cheese, mayo and sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbling and beginning to brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm or hot. Enjoy!
On a budget? Use imitation crab meat. It’s less expensive. When mixed in a dip, no one will know the difference!