These Chili Cheese Rolls are an absolute GAME CHANGER for entertaining. The flavor is so unique (and SO delicious) that your guests will be begging you for the recipe.
The best part – these can be prepped ahead of time & frozen so you always have a tasty snack on hand (if you can resist not eating it).
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Chili Cheese Rolls Recipe
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese, (we love the Cracker Barrel brand)
- 10 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- Grate cheese in a food processor and set aside. (If you don't have a food processor, you can grate with a normal box grater. It will just take a bit longer.)
- Chop pecans and garlic with the steel blade in the food processor.
- Add softened cream cheese and pulse a couple of times.
- Add grated cheese and blend all together until smooth.
- Pour chili powder on a sheet of parchment paper (Wax paper will work also.)
- Form cheese into 2 logs and roll in the chili powder.
- Chill at least 24 hours. These rolls can also be frozen and used at a later date.
- Serve with crackers. A thick cracker, like Triscuits, works well here.
These Chili Cheese Rolls are great on their own or make a great addition to any charcuterie board!
Recipe by Monica Ford. | Photography by Viker Media.