Beef, bacon and potatoes are absolute staples for any man, but especially for Dad. Show him you love him with this bacon-wrapped mini meatloaf cups recipe!
If you like to work ahead, prepare the meatballs and bacon cups the night before, so when the time comes all you have to do is bake and assemble. It’s as simple and delicious as can be.
Bacon-Wrapped Mini Meatloaf Cups Recipe
what you'll need
let's do it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flip muffin tin upside down and spray with cooking spray. Cut 1 bacon slice in half and crisscross over bottom of tin cup. Wrap 1 full bacon slice around tin cup to create bacon cup. Repeat to create 5 more bacon cups. Place muffin tin on baking sheet and refrigerate.
- Spray another muffin tin (right side up) with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl (except potatoes). For a softer flavor, try sauteing the jalapeno for a couple of minutes before adding to the mix. Form 6 balls and place in prepared muffin tin.
- Bake bacon and meatballs for 25 minutes. For a crispier shell, gently remove bacon cups from muffin tin. Turn tin over and place formed shells into right-side-up tin and broil bacon on high for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Place meatballs into bacon cups and serve with mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetables. Enjoy!