Crust-free quiche recipes are so delicious–you don’t have to be on a low-carb diet to enjoy them! Try our favorite one for crustless spinach quiche and tell us what you think.
We’ve also included some of our favorite variations. The possibilities seem to be endless. This is the perfect dish to serve for Easter brunch, or any brunch for that matter. You don’t need to be a gourmet chef and you’ll save a ton of calories by losing the traditional pie crust!
Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe
what you'll need
- 1 - 2 shallots finely sliced
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 12 grape tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 8 oz bacon cooked crisply and crumbled
- 2 cups Gruyere cheese or Swiss cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup broccoli finely chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 Tbsp chives finely chopped
basil, tomato and mozzarella
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 4 baby tomatoes quartered
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
let's do it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small sauté pan, cook shallots over medium high heat until soft and slightly golden; set aside.
- Whisk together milk, flour and eggs in separate mixing bowl. Add shallots, spinach, tomatoes and bacon; combine. Fold in cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray a pie pan with cooking spray and fill with egg mixture.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!