Crustless Spinach Quiche
Crust-free quiche recipes are so delicious–you don’t have to be on a low-carb diet to enjoy them! Try our favorite one for crustless spinach quiche and tell us what you think.
We’ve also included some of our favorite variations. The possibilities seem to be endless. This is the perfect dish to serve for Easter brunch, or any brunch for that matter. You don’t need to be a gourmet chef and you’ll save a ton of calories by losing the traditional pie crust!
Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe Tips:
+ You can also make this with quiche with egg whites if you’re looking for a high protein, macro-friendly recipe.
Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe
- 1 – 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- 2 cups Gruyere cheese, or Swiss cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
basil, tomato and mozzarella
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 4 baby tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small sauté pan, cook shallots over medium high heat until soft and slightly golden; set aside.
- Whisk together milk, flour and eggs in separate mixing bowl. Add shallots, spinach, tomatoes and bacon; combine. Fold in cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray a pie pan with cooking spray and fill with egg mixture.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!