Is there anything better than a good, easy-to-make homemade cheesecake? Why yes, in fact – there is! This No-Bake Dairy-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake is sure to knock the socks off any of your guests this holiday season. Not only does this pumpkin cheesecake taste amazing, it takes minimal time to whip up, doesn’t require any baking time, and can be made ahead of time. That’s our idea of a great recipe!
This recipe uses dairy-free cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and dairy-free cool whip for a soft and fluffy texture. Our not-so-secret ingredient is using pure maple syrup as the sweetener for the ultimate holiday dessert.
If you’re looking for a showstopping recipe that everyone will love, this is it! Check out the recipe tips for even more ways to customize this cheesecake to fit a variety of diet types. Now, no matter who shows up for the holiday party, they’ll be able to enjoy your fantastic dessert.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Tips
- You can make this ahead of time by leaving it in the freezer until ready to serve. If left in the freezer longer than 2-4 hours, remove from the freezer for about 30 minutes to come to room temperature before serving.
- Use gluten-free graham cracker crumbs for a gluten-free version of this recipe.
- Substitute coconut sugar for the cane sugar in the crust for a refined sugar-free version.
No-Bake Dairy-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
what you'll need
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan butter melted
- pinch of salt
let's do it
- Grease a 10-inch springform pan and set aside.
- To make the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, a pinch of salt, and mix. Add the melted butter and mix until combined. The mixture should be able to stick together when you press into a pan. Press the crumb mixture into your prepared pan until it is packed in there tightly.
- To make the cheesecake filling, combine the vegan cream cheese, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth. Fold in the dairy-free cool whip until combined. Pour the filling on top of the crust and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Place the cheesecake in the freezer to set for 2-4 hours before serving. Serve with dairy-free whipped cream if desired.
One Last Thing