Who doesn’t love a decadent chocolate dessert for Valentine’s Day? These Oreo Truffles are just that! They are a delicious way to show some love for your significant other, put a smile on the face of your co-workers, or make your friends feel extra special.
One of our favorite thing about this recipe is how EASY it is to make. In a matter of minutes, you have a super yummy dessert that no one can get enough of.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Oreo Truffles Recipe Tips
- You can change the color of your sprinkles or decorations depending on the holiday you are celebrating. We love red & pink for Valentine’s Day, red & green for Christmas, blue for Hanukkah, or pretty pastels for Easter. This is such a yummy dessert, we promise you’ll want to eat them all year round.
- A food processor makes crumbling the Oreos SO much easier, but if you don’t have one, you can put them in a gallon-sized plastic bag, squeeze out the air, and crush them with a rolling pin.
- You really need the cream cheese to be softened in order for this recipe to be successful. Try stirring it with a spoon before mixing it in with the cookie mixture.
Oreo Truffles Recipe
- 1 package Oreo Cookies, family-size (about 36 cookies)
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- sprinkles, optional
- Crush Oreo cookies until they are the consistency of dirt. (A food processor makes this super easy.)
- Mix the softened cream cheese in to the cookie mixture.
- Roll the mixture into balls, about 1" large.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate and then place on the lined baking sheet.
- Cover the balls with sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge until the chocolate has set.
- Enjoy! You can store these truffles in the refrigerator until they are gone! (Trust us, it won't be long.)
Recipe by Michelle Leonberger.