Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
We’re a big fan of casserole recipes around here. It’s such a simple way to bring together a healthy and comforting meal that feeds the entire family – and any leftovers warm up great! This Chicken Bacon Ranch casserole is the perfect example of why we love casseroles. It’s full of flavor thanks to a creamy cheese sauce, bacon, and ranch dressing. Plus there’s a big helping of protein from the chicken and a nice serving of veggies with the cauliflower.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
This is a great recipe for meal prep. We recommend letting the casserole cool before storing it in airtight containers and storing in the fridge. Then cover with a wet paper towel when you reheat in the microwave for best results.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole Recipe Tips:
+ If you’re having a hard time finding Gouda cheese, you can substitute Havarti, Gruyere or White Cheddar.
+ If you want to add a little heat, you could throw some chopped up jalapeños to this casserole dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the cauliflower halfway: Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet. Dry roast in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until very al dente, about ¾ of the way done. Remove and let cool slightly.
- To a large bowl, add the cooled cauliflower, shredded chicken, cooked bacon, ranch dressing, green onion, minced garlic, and salt and pepper. Add most of the cheddar, reserving some to top the casserole.
- Spread the cauliflower chicken mixture into a large baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes if desired for further browning.
- Serve hot topped with chopped green onion!