Shake up your Thanksgiving with this bite-sized and crust-free mini pumpkin pie recipe.
Served creme brulee-style in ramekin cups, it’s the perfect petite-sized dessert.
Crustless Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, or half-and-half
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- whipped cream, dairy or dairy-free
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients (except whipped cream) and mix 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly combined. Pour pumpkin mixture into greased 6-8 ramekins until they are ⅔ full.
- Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees, then reduce to 350 degrees and bake an additional 45 minutes.
- Let cool for an hour before serving with a dollop of whipped cream!
Don't be afraid to get creative with topping your mini pies. Try dark chocolate chips, pecan pieces, caramel drizzle and even dried figs!