5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Want to satisfy your sweet tooth without having to make a gigantic dessert for eight? This 5-minute chocolate mug cake is the perfect solution!
Whether you intend to enjoy this solo or make a yummy thrill for two, this recipe requires no fuss or fancy ingredients. Garnish with whipped cream (dairy or dairy-free), fresh fruit, hot fudge sauce or powdered sugar and chow down directly from the mug.
You don’t even have to wait for the oven to preheat. This recipe uses the microwave, so it’s fast and you don’t have to heat any kitchen appliances. Talk about a treat!
5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Sift all dry ingredients into medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Divide batter equally between 2 microwave safe mugs.
- Cook 1 at a time, 1−2 minutes each then allow to cool slightly. Garnish as desired,
- Enjoy while still warm.