Pizza Monkey Bread
Pizza is such a delicious food and we’re always trying to find new ways to enjoy it. Whether it’s our smashed potato pizzas, pizza pasta salad, or even pizza stuffed tomatoes, we love incorporating the flavors of this dish in new and interesting ways. One of our newest favorites is this easy, savory appetizer – Pizza Monkey Bread. It’s a great appetizer for watching the game or enjoying as part of your happy hour!
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
You can easily add your other favorite pizza toppings to this recipe. Either tuck them in with the pepperoni if they’re larger pieces, or if they’re smaller put them in a bowl and roll your dough in it AFTER you dip it in your garlic butter mixture.
Pizza Monkey Bread Recipe Tips:
+ Using a spring form bundt pan makes it easy to get your monkey bread out of the pan. You just need to be sure you add a baking sheet underneath the pan to catch any butter dripping out of the pan. If not, it could drip down into your oven and start a grease fire.
+ Serve your pizza monkey bread up with our homemade marinara sauce to really impress your guests!
Pizza Monkey Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a bundt pan
- Mix together the ingredients for the garlic butter in a medium bowl.
- Cut the biscuit dough into quarters. Roll out one piece of biscuit dough, then place a cube of mozzarella in the center of the dough. Fold the dough over the cheese. Coat the ball of dough in the garlic butter, then place in the bundt pan.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and mozzarella, tucking in the pepperoni between pieces of the dough as you build the layers of dough balls. Drizzle any remaining garlic butter over the top of the dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown and the dough is cooked.
- Serve hot with marinara sauce to dip and enjoy!