Quick and Easy Monkey Bread Video
Nothing beats the aroma of freshly baked coffee cake first thing in the morning, especially when it’s gooey monkey bread. Not only does it taste absolutely heavenly, it looks awesome for company and can be made ahead of time.
Frozen yeast rolls and butterscotch pudding mix smothered in a buttery cinnamon sugar mixture come to life as they proof overnight in a greased Bundt pan. Just pop it in the oven the next morning and serve warm.
Quick and Easy Monkey Bread Recipe
- Place frozen yeast rolls into a greased Bundt pan and sprinkle all of the pudding powder evenly over the rolls. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring butter, light brown sugar and cinnamon to a boil.
- Pour cinnamon sugar mixture over the frozen rolls, cover with foil and then let stand overnight (about 8 hours) on the kitchen counter.
- The next morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 30–35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Invert coffee cake on a plate from the Bundt pan and serve immediately.