Looking for a delicious treat that won’t ruin your carb count? These Keto Brownie Cheesecake Bars from our friend Kellie at The Kellie Kitchen are just the thing! Kellie is always serving up delicious Keto recipes that we can’t get enough of. If you haven’t already, check out her Ham & Cheese Muffins – they’re to die for!
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Kellie Logsdon is the founder and creator of TheKellieKitchen.com, an online food blog specializing in low carb cooking and a ketogenic lifestyle. Kellie develops and shares recipes and her expertise for Low Carb Cooking and Ketogenic Lifestyle through her own journey to health.
After years of her own gut issues, yo-yo dieting and ill overall health Kellie went on to earn a Certification in Holistic Health and Nutrition. With trial and error, lots of cooking, and intense research, Kellie came upon the diet that changed her life forever – The Ketogenic and Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle Diet. Kellie finally figured out that weight loss and overall health are best managed with real food and less medicine.
Kellie shares her recipes and simple strategies on her blog for overall health (that no one was talking about when she was growing up) that are found in the kinds of foods we eat AND when we eat them. Kellie learned and perfected Low Carb lifestyle techniques and recipes using whole foods and clean products that brought her to her best health.
Kellie is on a tireless journey to create and share amazing Low Carb and Keto-friendly foods and tips with you using real food in a real kitchen. TheKellieKitchen.com is a place where you will learn to eat real foods that can help you feel better, lose weight, clear your brain, and give you more energy.
Keto Brownie Cheesecake Bars – Recipe Tips
+ Having the eggs are room temperature is essential to perfecting this recipe. “The chocolate mixture will be warm, if not hot, from the melting. You are already cooling the mixture down when you add the almond flour and monkfruit sweetener. The eggs MUST be at room temperature as to keep the smooth and fluid consistency of the ingredients,” Kellie shares.
+ Same goes for the cream cheese. Kellie advises, “If you happen to still have cold cream cheese, simply pop in the microwave in a glass bowl for 30 seconds at a time (1-3 times) to soften it up. This trick helps keep the lumps out of the cheesecake batter.”
+ If you’re looking for another version of this recipe, check out Kellie’s Cranberry Cheesecake bars for a lighter flavor.
Keto Brownie Cheesecake Bars Recipe
what you'll need
let's do it
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9×9” baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate and butter together in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on high in 30-second increments, stirring in between each session until chocolate is fully melted.
- Remove bowl from microwave and thoroughly stir until chocolate is fully melted. Add almond flour, salt, and 3/4 cup monkfruit sweetener into melted chocolate and stir. Add in 2 room temperature eggs and stir until fully incorporated. (The mixture will seem very buttery, but that’s ok, as you need this to retain moisture in the cooking). Set aside.
- In another medium-sized bowl place the room temperature cream cheese, 1/4 cup monkfruit sweetener, 1 room temperature egg, and vanilla. Using a hand mixer on medium speed beat together this mixture until you form a creamy consistency.
- Assemble the Brownie Cheesecake bars by spooning in ⅔ of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the 9×9” pan. Make sure to spread brownie to each of the four corners and fully cover the bottom of the pan. Next spread the cream cheese mixture fully to cover the brownie layer.
- Next, place the remaining ⅓ of the chocolate brownie mixture on top of the cheesecake layer. Using a knife drag the tip of the knife through the chocolate dollops and cheesecake layer into creative swirls. Mix as much or as little as you would like.
- Bake for 15 minutes. At 15 minutes you must check on the brownies. The center should be set but still slightly jiggly. You DO NOT want to overcook your Brownie Cheesecake Bars as they will dry out the longer you bake. I usually go 20 full minutes to bake to perfection.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely. Once the Brownie Cheesecake Bars are fully cooled you can pull the parchment paper directly from the pan.
- Slice into 16 equal square bars. Enjoy!
One Last Thing
Facebook Page: Facebook.com/TheKellieKitchen
Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/HealthyKetoInTheKellieKitchen