Whiskey Pumpkin Pie
Thanksgiving dinner isn’t complete without dessert and this whiskey pumpkin pie is one of our all time favorites. It’s a fun twist on the classic fall recipe with a kick of fire from cinnamon whiskey. Just be sure to have a separate dessert ready for the kids.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Looking for more delicious Thanksgiving recipes? We’ve got you covered with everything from sides to appetizers to desserts, and, of course, the turkey! Check out our best Thanksgiving recipes here.
Whiskey Pumpkin Pie Recipe Tips:
+ We love cinnamon or apple whiskey in this recipe, but you can really use whatever your favorite whiskey is. You may want to add a pinch more pumpkin pie spice if you use a whiskey without any extra flavor though.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients – except the pie shell and and whipped cream. Whisk to combine all ingredients.
- Place the pie shell in a pie dish on a baking sheet. Pour the mixture into the pie shell, then transfer the baking sheet to the oven. Bake for 60-70 minutes or until the top is beginning to get golden brown. It may not be fully set in the center but will firm up as it sits.
- Let cool to room temperature for several hours. Transfer to the fridge and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve with whipped cream on top!