What sounds more traditionally comforting than a classic meatloaf? Meatloaf relies on just a couple of seasonings and a good ketchup blend for that savory flavor. However, the breadcrumbs used in a traditional recipe prevent it from being keto. So for our version, rather than breadcrumbs, we used almond flour and a good scoop of grated parmesan to bring this keto meatloaf together. No added sugar is necessary, and a sugar-free ketchup keeps things keto, too. We like to enjoy this meatloaf as a main entree alongside mashed cauliflower and roasted broccoli.
Don’t worry about making too big of a portion. This keto meatloaf warms up deliciously for lunch! Serve it up with a big green salad, or break it up and serve it up with some zoodles and marinara sauce. This may be one of your tastiest meal preps yet.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Keto Meatloaf Recipe Tips:
- This Keto Meatloaf can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- If you see oil during cooking, don’t drain it. It will add flavor to the meatloaf!
- Serve with extra ketchup if desired.
- You can also turn this recipe into meatballs for more variety.
Keto Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup sugar-free ketchup
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp monkfruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350º F
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients for meatloaf and combine well. Spread meatloaf mixture into a medium loaf pan.
- Place the loaf pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the ketchup topping. After meatloaf has cooked for 30 minutes, remove from the oven and smother with ketchup topping.
- Return to the oven and continue cooking for 20-25 minutes or until the meatloaf is cooked through and the internal temperature has reached 160º F.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.