There’s no denying it. We gave ourselves a gratuitous pat on the back after perfecting our grilled mahi-mahi fish tacos recipe. It’s a simple recipe with a dynamic-tasting marinade.
Not only did we add a great new dish to our site with this recipe, but we were also able to delve deep into content already on the site to accompany this meal. From our grilled corn salsa to our zesty dipping sauce, we’re a one-stop shop for your whole meal.
If you’re not a fan of the mahi-mahi, simply substitute any of your favorite white fish in this grilled fish tacos recipe. Garnish with fresh red cabbage, chopped cilantro and plenty of fresh avocado—any of your favorite toppings will do!
Mahi-Mahi Fish Tacos Recipe
what you'll need
let's do it
- Place fish in a 9" x 13" casserole dish then set aside.
- Add onion, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, oil, salt and pepper into a blender or food processor then pulse until completely liquefied.
- Pour mixture over fish then turn to coat all sides of fish in marinade. Allow fish to marinate for at least 45 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium heat.
- Remove fish from marinade. Grill for 3-4 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Cook fish just until nicely browned and flakes easily when pierced with a fork.
- Remove from grill then break into pieces. Add desired amount of fish to tortilla then fill with your favorite accompaniments.