This slow cooker pulled pork tacos dish is perfect for serving a crowd. You need something that won’t be stressful, is easy to assemble and tastes festively fun.
These flavorful tacos with a spicy jalapeno pineapple salsa checks all the boxes and can even be set up as a taco bar for guests to serve themselves, which means less work and more play for you.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos Recipe
what you'll need
pulled pork taco
let's do it
- Mix salt, garlic, cumin, oregano, coriander, cinnamon and brown sugar together. Rub mixture on pork roast.
- Place bay leaf in bottom of slow cooker and place pork on top. Pour chicken broth around pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until pork shreds easily with fork. Be sure to turn over pork roast after 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, create salsa by combining all ingredients in bowl. Refrigerate salsa to allow flavors to marinate before serving.
- Remove pork roast from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Use broth as needed to moisten pulled pork.
- Top tortillas with pulled pork and salsa and serve!
One Last Thing