Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos
This slow cooker pulled pork tacos dish is perfect for serving a crowd. You need something that won’t be stressful, is easy to assemble and tastes festively fun.
These flavorful tacos with a spicy jalapeno pineapple salsa checks all the boxes and can even be set up as a taco bar for guests to serve themselves, which means less work and more play for you.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos Recipe
pulled pork taco
- Mix salt, garlic, cumin, oregano, coriander, cinnamon and brown sugar together. Rub mixture on pork roast.
- Place bay leaf in bottom of slow cooker and place pork on top. Pour chicken broth around pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours until pork shreds easily with fork. Be sure to turn over pork roast after 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, create salsa by combining all ingredients in bowl. Refrigerate salsa to allow flavors to marinate before serving.
- Remove pork roast from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Use broth as needed to moisten pulled pork.
- Top tortillas with pulled pork and salsa and serve!