We’re in love with slow cooker cookin’. Our slow cooker shredded chicken is not only quick and easy, but a perfect solution for feeding hungry tailgaters, or preparing a dish for the next neighborhood potluck.
The only ingredients you need are a large can of boned chicken, stuffing, cream of chicken soup and hamburger buns.
Any time we hear the words “slow cooker,” we know the results will be fabulous. Our slow cooker shredded chicken is no exception!
Simple, check! Delicious, check! Crowd pleasing, check! We’ve got all the bases covered with this tasty recipe.
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Recipe
- 50 oz can chicken, boned, or two 29 1/2 cans chunk chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups stuffing, not cubed
- hamburger buns
- Pour canned chicken (with liquid) into slow cooker. Stir in cream of chicken soup. Mix in stuffing (start with 2 cups, add more if needed for desired consistency).
- Cook on low 1-2 hours, until heated through.
- Pile onto hamburger buns.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Enjoy!
Our slow cooker shredded chicken recipe also makes for great tacos and burritos!