Keto-Friendly Healthy Egg Roll in a Bowl
Who says you can’t enjoy all of your favorite flavors while doing keto?! We have enjoyed a lot of keto twists on indulgent recipes from our Jalapeño Popper Casserole to the Brownie Cheesecake Bars from the Kellie Kitchen. Well now, we’ve come up with a healthy egg roll in a bowl that embodies everything you love from the classic dish. Then we paired it with a spicy mayo for the ultimate cherry on top. Are you drooling yet?
Our Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl requires minimal preparation time and is incredibly easy to make. This makes it a great dish for families on the go or when you’re in need of a healthy, and delicious last-minute meal. We love this recipe because it’s packed full of protein, veggies, and healthy fats. This meal is sure to help keep you and your family happy, healthy, and full!
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Healthy Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe Tips:
- If you don’t want to buy 2 heads of cabbage for this, you can use just 1 head of green cabbage.
- Substitute ground chicken or beef for the ground turkey if desired.
- If using soy sauce, omit adding any extra salt.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Warm it up in a skillet to keep a great texture.
Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1/2 cup avocado mayo
- siracha, or garlic chili sauce
- Sesame seeds and green onion to garnish
- In a large pot, brown the ground turkey over medium high heat, about 5 minutes. Once cooked through, lower the heat to medium.
- Add the shredded cabbage and carrots and saute for about 5 minutes until it begins to wilt down.
- Whisk together the coconut aminos, garlic cloves, vinegar, sesame oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour into the pot and mix.
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the cabbage is completely wilted but still has a bite to it. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- To make the spicy mayo, whisk together ½ cup mayo with desired amount of sriracha or chili sauce - at least 1 tbsp is recommended for some heat. If the sauce is too thick, think it out with 1 tbsp of water at a time.
- Serve by drizzling the desired amount of spicy mayo over each serving and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.