Kick your appetizers up a notch by serving them with homemade tortilla chips. The herb blend seasoning in this recipe is a delicious and easy way to make your favorite dip more tasty and enjoyable!
This recipe is easy to double if you’re serving a large crowd.
Homemade Tortilla Chips Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- crushed black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Cut tortillas into six wedges.
- Arrange tortilla wedges onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush tortilla wedges with olive oil. I like to use a silicone basting brush like this one from Amazon: OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush
- Sprinkle tortilla wedges with seasoning mixture.
- Bake for 5 - 7 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then serve with your favorite dip!
Below are some of my favorite dips to serve with these homemade tortilla chips!