No-Bake Goldie Bars
We love a no-bake dessert that is simple and easy. These Goldie Bars are just that! They combine the goodness of graham crackers with the smoothness of peanut butter and the deliciousness of chocolate chips. Kids and adults alike love this recipe. Enjoy with a glass of milk or mug of hot chocolate for the perfect after school or after dinner treat.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
+ Use a rolling pin and gallon-sized plastic bag to easily crumble the graham crackers.
+ You can either cut up your squares right away or simply store the bars in the pan. Keep them in the refrigerator to preserve their shelf life.
Goldie Bars Recipe
We love a no-bake dessert that is simple and easy. These Goldie Bars are just that! Graham crackers, chocolate and peanut butter - oh my!
Yield: 18 bars
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, split
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9 x 13" pan with wax paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan. Try to get an even layer, as this will be the base of the bars.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate peanut butter mix over the prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares and serving.
We love no-bake treats all year round! Be sure to check out some of our other favorites like our peanut butter oat bars, energy bites, and lemon bars.
Calories: 420kcal, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 29g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 275mg, Potassium: 251mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 24g, Vitamin A: 461IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 34mg, Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!
Recipe by Monica Ford.