Protein-Packed Chocolate Oatmeal Bake
It’s no secret that we absolutely love dessert. So it’s very important to us that no matter what diet you’re following, you have a delicious sweet treat that you can look forward to. This Chocolate Oatmeal Bake checks all the boxes for a delicious high protein dessert recipe. It’s sweet, simple, and chocolatey. YUM!
If you really want to kick this oatmeal bake up a notch, top it with a scoop of ice cream, cool whip, or coconut whipped cream.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Chocolate Oatmeal Bake Recipe Tips:
+ If you don’t have oven safe ramekins, you can simply use a muffin tin.
+ Only have vanilla protein on hand? Use that and incorporate another tablespoon of cocoa powder.
+ You can also add a bit of cinnamon to this mix, or throw in some butterscotch chips for a different flavor.
Chocolate Oatmeal Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until well combined and very smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into 2 greased ramekins, then top with the extra chocolate chips.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. It’s okay if a toothpick doesn’t come out entirely clean.
- Let sit for about 10-15 minutes before digging in!